• This Promotion is organized by Chevron Singapore Pte. Ltd. (“Chevron”). Participation in the Promotion is subject to the terms and conditions set out herein and as may be revised by Chevron from time to time at its own discretion.
• This Promotion is exclusively for Plus! Members (“Members”) only.
• All Members who have a valid membership during the Promotion Period are eligible to participate. This includes all Plus!, NTUC Plus!, NTUC Plus! Visa, Plus! Visa and nEbO Plus! Card members (collectively, “Plus! Cards”).
• The Promotion period shall be from 1 January 2020 to 29 February 2020 (“Promotion Period”) or until the ‘Fortune Cookies’ are fully distributed, whichever is earlier.
• A customer is entitled, while stocks last, to receive one fortune cookie (“Fortune Cookie”) with a minimum of $50 gross spend at Caltex in a single-receipt transaction with their Plus! Card at any Caltex service station in Singapore during the Promotion Period. Limited to a maximum of one (1) Fortune Cookie per transaction regardless of spend.
• CaltexGO users will be eligible to a maximum of one (1) Fortune Cookie with a minimum of $50 gross spend per transaction when they present their same-day, same Caltex service station transaction history to the cashier.
• The slip inside the fortune cookie (“Slip”) will indicate the winning prize(s).
• The Fortune Cookie Slip entitles the Member to one (1) of the following nine (9) prizes listed below, limited to 500,000 prize items in total.
• 1. Caltex StarCash Card
• 2. 88 LinkPoints
• 3. S$1 off with any minimum spend of S$50 on Caltex with Techron® fuels
• 4. S$2 StarMart Voucher (with no minimum spend)
• 5. S$5 StarMart Voucher (with no minimum spend)
• 6. S$10 StarMart Voucher (with no minimum spend)
• 7. S$5 FairPrice Gift Voucher
• 8. Caltex Orange Carrier
• 9. Purchase Techron® Concentrate Plus or Techron® D Concentrate for a promotional price of $17 (U.P.$21.80)
• 10. Limited edition Caltex 24 Karat Gold Coin
• All prizes are non-transferable, non-replaceable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other items or benefits. However, Chevron is entitled to replace any prize with item(s) of similar or other value, or withdraw or add any prize(s), at any time without prior notice or liability. Prize(s) are while stocks last.
• Fortune Cookie Slip(s) will be retained by the Caltex service station(s) staff or representatives once the prize(s) has been claimed. Each winning Slip can be used to claim one prize only.
• Fortune Cookie Slip(s) which is damaged or tampered with in any manner will not be valid for any prize redemption (“Invalid Slip”). No replacement Fortune Cookie or compensation or prize will be issued for any Invalid Slip or any lost Fortune Cookie or Slip.
• Customers are required to redeem the prize(s) within the specific prize redemption date(s). If any prize is unclaimed after the specific prize redemption date, the prize will be dealt with at Chevron’s sole discretion without further notice to the winner.
• Photographs/images of the prizes in the promotional leaflet or any other communication materials are for reference only. Actual prize may differ from the photographs/images.
• All prizes are promotional in nature and are gifts. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Chevron: (a) makes no warranties (express or implied) in respect of merchantability or fitness for the use and no guarantees are given or implied in the quality and/or performance of the prizes; (b) will not be responsible or liable for any damage to property of any kind resulting (wholly or partially, directly or indirectly) from acceptance, possession or use of the items or the quality, safety, or fitness for use or suitability of the items; and (c) shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, and consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of the items. The recipient of the prize is solely responsible for the proper and legal use of the prize.