1. The Campaign is organised by NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Ltd and NTUC Link Pte Ltd (collectively, the “Organiser”).
2. Participation in this Campaign is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Campaign is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto shall be final and binding in all respect on each participant.
3. Non-compliance with or breach of any of these Terms and Conditions may disqualify a participant at any stage of the Campaign and any prize won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
4. The Weekly Draw and Grand Draw are open to all Plus! members who acknowledge their participation in the draws by tapping on “I want to take part in all FairPrice lucky draws”, except for NTUC Personnel and their immediate family members. For the purpose of this Campaign, “NTUC Personnel” shall mean employees of (i) the Organiser; and (ii) the advertising and promotional agencies of this Campaign.
5. To participate in the Campaign (i.e. the Weekly Draw, Grand Draw and Daily Promotion), Plus! members must have their Plus! membership account linked to the FairPrice app before making payment in the app using Scan & Go.
5a. For the Weekly Draw and Grand Draw, Plus! members will earn 1 chance in the draw for every transaction using Scan & Go during the Campaign Period. There is no limit to the chances that Plus! members can earn.
5b. For Daily Promotion, Plus! members will be awarded 2X LinkPoints for the nett value of the transactions using Scan & Go with a minimum spend of $30 in a single receipt. The Daily Promotion is limited to the first 1,000 Scan & Go transactions per day across all Participating Stores. The 2X LinkPoints will be awarded to qualifying Plus! members immediately after payment and it will be reflected on the app's e-receipt.
6. Purchases for cigarettes, prescription and pharmacy-only medicines, statutory items (4D, Singapore Sweep, Toto) and gift vouchers are excluded from qualifying minimum spend for the Daily Promotion . Purchases for the foregoing item(s) in a single receipt will also be excluded from participation in the Weekly Draw and Grand Draw .
7. All submissions received after the Campaign Period will be null and void without further notice.
8. For the Weekly Draw, a computerized lucky draw will be conducted on every Monday during the Campaign Period (i.e. 29 June 2020, 6 July 2020, 13 July 2020, and 20 July 2020) at the office of NTUC Link Pte Ltd at 77 Robinson Road, Level 25, Singapore 068896 to pick 2 (two) winners for each week.
8a. Winners will be contacted by the Organiser via phone call by Thursday of the following week (i.e. on 2 July 2020, 9 July 2020, 16 July 2020 and 23 July 2020) for verification.
8b. 100,000 LinkPoints will be credited into each of the qualifying winners' LinkPoints account by Friday of the following week (i.e. on 3 July 2020, 10 July 2020, 17 July 2020 and 24 July 2020). A follow-up email will be sent to winners once LinkPoints have been credited.
9. For Grand Draw, a computerized lucky draw will be conducted on 30 July 2020 at the office of NTUC Link Pte Ltd at 77 Robinson Road, Level 25, Singapore 068896 to pick 1 (one) grand winner.
9a. Winner will be contacted by the Organiser via phone on 13 August 2020 for verification.
9b. 200,000 LinkPoints will be credited into the qualifying winner’s LinkPoints account by 21 August 2020.
10. Each participant is eligible to win only once in the Weekly Draw. The qualifying winners for the Weekly Draw are eligible to enter the Grand Draw.
11. The Organiser has the right to draw reserve winner(s) to replace any winner who is uncontactable or is subsequently found to be disqualified from the Campaign. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the eligible winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prizes with another of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The prizes are non-transferable, and all prizes are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash or its equivalent.
13. The Organiser’s decision in relation to a winner shall be final and no correspondence/appeal/enquiry will be entertained.
14. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the lucky draw submission process and/or operation of the lucky draw.
15. The Organiser reserves the right, at any time and at its discretion to (a) amend any of these Terms and Conditions; (b) modify, suspend and/or terminate the Campaign, in whole or in part; (c) change the date, time and venue of the lucky draw; or (d) substitute any prize/reward with one of similar value. In the event of dispute, the Organiser’s decision is final and conclusive.
16. No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organiser should any prize/reward or any part thereof be forfeited in accordance with the terms herein.
17. The Organiser and its affiliates, together with their advertising and promotion agencies shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the following (i) any additional cost or expense incurred by participants for taking part in this Campaign or in the collection of prizes by winners; (ii) any consequences, including but not limited to, any claim, loss of life, injury, defect or damage, that arises out of or in connection with the Campaign or use of the prizes; (iii) intervention by unauthorised parties during the Campaign Period; (iv) electronic or human errors in the administration of the Campaign and processing of entries (including any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or any problems or technical malfunction of our telecommunications network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet); and (v) any lost or unsuccessful attempts to contact and notify any winners.
18. By participating in the Campaign, the participants agree that the Organiser may collect, use and disclose his/her personal data as provided in the Plus! membership application, for the following purposes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and the Organiser’s Personal Data Protection Policy (“PDP Policy”) available at https://help.fairprice.com.sg/hc/en-us/articles/360025882432-Privacy-Policy
: (i) for the conduct and administration of the Campaign, including without limitation to contact the qualifying winners of the Weekly Draw and Grand Draw; (ii) to provide any marketing materials that the participants have agreed to receive; and (iii) for any and all purposes set out in the Organiser’s PDP Policy.
19. By accepting the verification, the winners of the Weekly Draw and Grand Draw agree that their personal data including name, identification and photographs may be collected, used, disclosed and/or transferred by or between the Organiser and its affiliates for the purpose of conducting and administering the Campaign, including such matters as publicity and/or use in advertisements across all medias without further notification, remuneration or compensation to the winners. The winners agree to cooperate with and participate in the activities organised by the Organiser for these purposes.
20. The participant agrees to the Organiser’s PDP Policy that sets out details of the Organiser’s personal data protection policy, including how the participant may access and correct his/her personal data or withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of his/her personal data.
21. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to this Campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
22. A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce these Terms and Conditions.
23. These terms & conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and all participants shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.