• This Caltex-Plus! LinkPoints Lucky Draw Promotion 2021 (“Campaign”) is jointly organised by NTUC Link Pte Ltd (“NTUC Link”) and Chevron Singapore Pte Ltd (“Chevron”), collectively the “Organiser”.
• Caltex Nationwide Campaign (“Lucky Draw”) is exclusively for Plus! Members (“Members”) only.
• All Members who are aged 21 years old and above who have a valid registered membership at the time each Lucky Draw is conducted are eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw. This include all Plus!, NTUC Plus!, NTUC Plus! Visa, Plus! Visa and nEbO Plus! Card members (collectively, “Plus! Cards”).
• Members holding Plus! Card starting with 8105 can check if their membership is registered via plus.com.sg/registration/plus-card
. Registration of Plus! Card may be done via mailing of the card registration form to the stated address on the Plus! Card pack or via online at Plus! Website (https://plus.com.sg/registration
). Registration via mailing will take 14 working days to process and registration via online will take 7 working days to process. Non-registered Members will not be entitled to participate in the Lucky Draw until their Plus! Card is successfully registered in Plus! System.
• Members must present their Plus! Card to the cashier prior to payment (for indoor payment) or insert the Plus! Card into the Outdoor Fuel Payment Terminal prior to their fuel payment (for outdoor payment) or have a Plus! Card successfully onboarded onto their CaltexGO app prior to payment (for mobile payment) at any Caltex service station in Singapore from 8 March 2021 to 30 April 2021 (“Promotion Period”) to be entitled to Lucky Draw chances as follows:
I. Plus! Members (holding registered Plus! Cards) will be entitled to 1 chance in the Lucky Draw per fuel purchase of minimum $50 gross fuel purchase made via Indoor Payment or Outdoor Payment Terminal at any Caltex service station in Singapore.
II. Plus! Members (holding registered Plus! Cards) will be entitled to 10 chances in the Lucky Draw per fuel purchase of minimum $50 gross fuel purchase made via CaltexGO app payment at any Caltex service station in Singapore.
Chances are accumulated whenever the Members make a fuel purchase or fuel redemption and present their Plus! Card to the cashier at Caltex Chances are accumulated towards the end of the entire draw.
• There will be no draw coupons. All Lucky Draw chances will be generated based on Plus! Rewards Programme's transaction records and a computerised lucky draw will be conducted at NTUC Link Pte Ltd, 77 Robinson Road, Level 25, Singapore 068896, under the supervision and witness of NTUC Link’s auditor.
• The Lucky Draw prize consists of 100,000 LinkPoints for each Lucky Draw winner (the “Prize”). There will be a total of 30 winners for the Lucky Draw.
• Each winner must have a valid membership, a valid contact number and email address at the time of the Lucky Draw to be eligible to win. NTUC Link reserves the right to disqualify any winner. NTUC Link reserves the right to conduct additional draw(s) to replace any winner subsequently found to be disqualified. For updating of contact details, members can call customer service at 6223 5225.
• Winners will be contacted by NTUC Link via phone call by 31 May 2021 for verification. A letter of notification will be sent to the winner’s email address by 03 June 2021. Alternatively, members can check the Luck Draw results on the Plus! Facebook page and Plus! Website from 31 May 2021 onwards to find out if they have won.
• LinkPoints will be credited into the winner’s Plus! account by 30 June 2021, subject to successful verification in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. A follow-up email will be sent to winners once LinkPoints have been credited. Winners must have a valid membership, a valid contact number and email address at the time of crediting. Organiser reserves the right to withhold the Prize pending verification of the winner’s compliance with the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign.
• NTUC Link has the right to draw reserve winner(s) to replace any winner who is uncontactable or is subsequently found to be disqualified from the Campaign. NTUC Link will not be held liable in the event the eligible winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
• Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash or any other items. Organiser reserves the right to substitute any Prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
• NTUC Link’s decision in relation to a winner shall be final and no correspondence/appeal/enquiry will be entertained.
• The Organiser and its affiliates, together with their advertising and promotion agencies shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the following (i) any additional cost or expense incurred by participants for taking part in this Campaign or in the collection of Prizes by winners; (ii) any consequences, including but not limited to, any claim, loss of life, injury, defect or damage, that arises out of or in connection with the Campaign or use of the Prizes; (iii) intervention by unauthorised parties during the Promotion Period; (iv) electronic or human errors in the administration of the Campaign and processing of entries (including any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or any problems or technical malfunction of our telecommunications network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet); and (v) any lost or unsuccessful attempts to contact and notify any winners.
• The Board of Directors, staff of NTUC Link Pte Ltd and their immediate family members, its advertising agencies, who are involved in developing the system and any other parties who are directly involved in organising, promoting, or conducting the Lucky Draw as determined by NTUC Link are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw.
• The Organiser’s decision in relation to a winner shall be final, no correspondence/appeal/enquiry will be entertained.
• By participating in the Lucky Draw, the participants agree that the Organiser may collect, use and disclose his/her personal data as provided in Plus! Rewards Programme's transaction records, for the following purposes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and the Organiser’s Personal Data Protection Policy (“PDP Policy”): (a) for the conduct and administration of the Campaign, including without limitation to contact winners of the Lucky Draw; (ii) to provide any marketing materials that the participants have agreed to receive; and (iii) for any and all purposes set out in the Organiser’s PDP Policy. NTUC Link’s PDP Policy is available at https://plus.com.sg/legal/privacy-policy
and Chevron’s PDP Policy is available at https://www.caltex.com/sg/privacy-statement.html
• By accepting the verification in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, winners of the Lucky Draw agree that their personal data including name, identification and photographs may be collected, used, disclosed and/or transferred by or between the Organiser and its affiliates for the purpose of conducting and administering the Campaign, including publication of list of winners in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and in matters such as publicity and/or use in advertisements across all medias without further notification, remuneration or compensation to the winners. The winners agree to cooperate with and participate in the activities organised by the Organiser for these purposes.
• The Organiser reserves the right, at any time and at its discretion to (a) amend these Terms and Conditions; (b) modify, suspend and/or terminate the Campaign, in whole or in part; (c) change the date, time and venue of the Lucky Draw; or (d) substitute any Prize with one of similar value. In the event of dispute, the Organiser’s decision is final and conclusive.
• In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to this Campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
• A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce these Terms and Conditions.
• These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and all participants shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.