1. The Plus! membership acquisition campaign (“Campaign”) is organised by NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Ltd and NTUC Link Pte Ltd (collectively, the “Organiser”).
2. The Campaign is open to members of the public who are not existing NTUC Plus!, Plus!, NTUC Plus! Visa, OCBC Plus! Visa and nEbO members (“Eligible Registrants”).
3. The Campaign is valid from 6 May 2021 to 30 June 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
4. Existing NTUC Plus!, Plus!, NTUC Plus! Visa and OCBC Plus! Visa members who terminated their membership between 31 December 2020 and 4 May 2021 are not eligible to sign up for a new Plus! Membership nor receive the $2 FairPrice e-voucher.
5. Subject to the following, Eligible Registrants will receive the $2 FairPrice e-voucher sent via SMS to the Registrant's mobile number linked to the Plus! Program after registration online is successful :
a. Non-Members must register for Plus! membership online via https://promo.plus.com.sg/fairprice-acquisition/
to be eligible for the $2 FairPrice e-voucher.
b. Non-Members must register between the Promotion Period to be eligible for the $2 FairPrice e-voucher.
c. Non-Members who sign up for a Plus! membership are eligible for the $2 FairPrice e-voucher once only during the Campaign Period.
d. Non-Members will not receive the $2 FairPrice e-voucher if they did not enter the promo code during registration, manual appeals will not be processed.
e. For successful registrations from 6 May 2021 to 31 May 2021, e-voucher will be sent via SMS by 15 June 2021. For successful registration from 1 June 2021 - 30 June 2021, e-voucher will be sent via SMS by 15 July 2021.
f. $2 FairPrice e-voucher is limited on a first-come-first-serve basis while stock lasts.
6. Members are responsible for the safekeeping of the e-voucher. The Organiser will not issue replacement e-vouchers in any circumstances.
7. Plus! card will be sent via Member’s registered home address. The Organiser is not liable for lost mail.
8. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the $2 FairPrice e-voucher with another of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The $2 FairPrice e-voucher are non-transferable, and are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash or its equivalent. Expiry date will be indicated on the $2 FairPrice e-voucher, FairPrice will not honor this e-voucher usage after the stated date and time.
9. Participation in this Campaign is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Campaign is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto shall be final and binding in all respect on each participant.
10. Non-compliance with or breach of any of these Terms and Conditions may disqualify a participant at any stage of the Campaign and the $2 FairPrice e-voucher may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
11. The Organiser reserves the right, at any time and at its discretion to (a) amend any of these Terms and Conditions; (b) modify, suspend and/or terminate the Campaign, in whole or in part; (c) substitute any reward with one of similar value. In the event of dispute, the Organiser’s decision is final and conclusive.
12. No person shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organiser should reward or any part thereof be forfeited in accordance with the Terms and Conditions herein.
13. The Organiser and its affiliates, together with their advertising and promotion agencies shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the following (i) any additional cost or expense incurred by members for taking part in this Campaign or receiving of e-voucher by members; (ii) any consequences, including but not limited to, any claim, loss of life, injury, defect or damage, that arises out of or in connection with the Campaign or use of the e-voucher ; (iii) intervention by unauthorised parties during the Campaign Period; (iv) electronic or human errors in the administration of the Campaign and processing of entries (including any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or any problems or technical malfunction of our telecommunications network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet); and (v) any lost or unsuccessful attempts to contact and notify any members .
14. By participating in the Campaign, the participants agree that NTUC Link may collect, use and disclose his/her personal data as provided in the Plus! membership application, for the following purposes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and the Personal Data Protection Policy (“PDP Policy”) of NTUC Link available at https://plus.com.sg/legal/privacy-policy
: (i) for the conduct and administration of the Campaign, including without limitation to contact the eligible applicants ; (ii) to provide any marketing materials that the participants have agreed to receive; and (iii) for any and all purposes set out in NTUC Link’s PDP Policy.
15. The participant agrees to the Organiser’s PDP Policy that sets out details of the Organiser’s personal data protection policy, including how the participant may access and correct his/her personal data or withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of his/her personal data.
16. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to this Campaign, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
17. A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce these Terms and Conditions.
18. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and all participants shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.