Agoda.com is a leading, Asia-based online hotel booking site specialising in obtaining the lowest discounted hotel prices. Agoda.com currently offers more than 1.3 million hotels worldwide, and provides service in 38 different languages on both desktop and mobile. This competitive edge is bolstered by insightful customer reviews that are certified authentic and a best-price guarantee. As a member of the Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA), Agoda.com's aim is to promote travel by making it more affordable and more accessible to more people. Agoda.com is part of the Nasdaq-listed Booking Holdings.
Earn LinkPoints: • Earn bonus LinkPoints when you book Agoda PointsMAX eligible properties. • Earn 2 LinkPoints with every $1 spend for all other bookings made.
How to earn: 1. Go to agoda.com/plus to search for your accommodation. 2. For PointsMAX eligible properties, make sure you select a property indicates LinkPoints may be earned. 3. Enter your mobile number (i.e. "Plus! Membership Number") when filling in your booking information. 4. Complete your stay.
• LinkPoints is issued only when you enter your mobile number on the checkout page of agoda.com/plus or agoda.com.
• LinkPoints issuance is applicable only to Plus! members.
• Only the member who makes the hotel booking and stays at the hotel can earn LinkPoints.
• LinkPoints will be credited to the member’s account 6 to 8 weeks after completion of the eligible hotel stay.
• Agoda and NTUC Link reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions at their sole discretion.
Save more with Plus! Visa Cards
Here's what Plus! Credit Cards help you save in a month
Groceries at FairPrice1
Vitamins at NTUC Unity2
Groceries at FairPrice Online3
Petrol at ESSO4
M1 mobile bill payment5
StarHub Cable bill payment5
Based on 7% LinkPoints rebate
Based on 3% LinkPoints rebate
Based on 3% LinkPoints rebate and free delivery worth S$7.49
Based on 18.5% fuel savings excluding Esso Smiles Points rewards
Earn 1.5 LinkPoints for every S$1 spent, equivalent to 1% rebate
Earn 0.33 LinkPoints for every S$1 spent, equivalent to 0.22% rebate